Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Aman Park in the rain

2011 05 19 Betsy, Tilly, and I took a trip to Aman Park, as we drove the 23 miles to the park it started to rain then rained harder.  But Betsy said she didn't mind walking in the rain and I knew Tilly didn't mind so we continued on.  We did get wet and the mosquitoes were hungry.
We quickly walked the north loop.  We saw the hundreds of Virginia Bluebells I had wanted to see.
  Patch of Virginia Bluebells
  Virginia Bluebells

   Sand Creek at Aman Park in Ottawa County

With the rain coming down the leaves were spring green.  I did find Green Dragon but it wasn't quite blooming.  Thanks Betsy and Tilly for going with me. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruff Ruff, Will go for more walks!

Plants Amaze Me said...

@ Tilly. Aw Tilly is this the first time you left a comment? Good Dog!

Tilly the Oreo Princess said...

Ruff, and this is my second comment! Ruff Ruff!