Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Trail Cam Coyote at home and a walk at Crockery Creek Natural Area - November 2018

 Recently I moved the trail camera right up behind our house.  It had been about 500 feet from the house for quite awhile.  The first night in the new location it captured not only the coyote but the fox too.   






November 9 2018 Mike and I walked at Crockery Creek Natural Area, in the daylight.  So many of our walks are in the dark now that the sun sets earlier.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

   In a field I found this clover blooming, just as pretty as could be!

3 comments:

Allen Norcross said...

It's amazing how many animals can be so near us without our ever knowing. I hope you don't have any small pets!
It's always nice to see flowers when you've had a dusting of snow. I keep seeing witch hazels blooming.

Anonymous said...

Coyotes and foxes, oh my! By comparison, Crockery Creek looked serene. That Red Clover was powerful! Thanks for posting. M :)

Plants Amaze Me said...

The animals in the woods are amazing, especially the coyotes! I have tried to put a measuring device near the trail camera but haven't gotten it right yet. But they are big. We have no pets ourselves, so no worries there.
Witch hazel is still blooming here too, even with the snow.
The clover blooming was a bonus.